Tuesday, May 22, 2012

out of control

I can't seem to get back on track.  I'm disgusted with myself, and hate even writing this.  It seems so pathetic.  But it's the truth.  I've been eating horribly and exercise has been non-existant.  I know that I've probably gained a large amount of weight, as I tend to do when I'm bingeing every day.  The desire to eat sugar and carbs, for some insane reason, is defeating the desire I have to be healthy.

There is a part of me that just wants to give up.  This part of me says "Why bother?  You know you always go back to the sugar again."  However, there is a part of me that knows that I can't give up.  If I completely give up, I will quickly gain the weight that I've lost plus more.

Why is this so hard?

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up Melanie.
    You have come such a long way...

    ReplyDelete