Monday, October 3, 2011

empowering action

Remember my humiliating confession about the temptation to remove the "binge"food I'd thrown away from the trash bag and eat it if it hadn't touched anything else or spoiled?  Well, the thought crossed my mind again today.  So, I removed the food from the trash bag.  Since the weather has been chilly, the brownies hadn't melted.  The cheese and the biscuits were disgusting.  The french onion dip was actually still cold and the corn chips looked ok.

Do you know what I did?  I made certain that I absolutely would not and could not eat that junk!!!!!  I stuck the brownies in the dip, then covered it in dish liquid.  I put dish liquid and water in the corn chip bag.  I know this probably sounds crazy, but it was very empowering and......most importantly..........it worked!!!!  Gone were my cravings, and gone was the temptation to binge.

No comments:

Post a Comment