Sunday, July 3, 2011

busy

I've been a bit overwhelmed lately because there is a lot going on.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I am a creature of habit and enjoy structure.  Therefore, if there are a lot of events, etc. on the horizon I can get easily stressed.

My dad's 60th birthday is today and we're having a party, I'm co-hosting a baby shower next week, there are several church events occurring over the next few weeks......and more.  So far, I've done fairly well.  I've tried to cope with my anxiety by being organized.  Of course, the combination of being overwhelmed and dealing with events that involve food can be challenging.

I'm planning ahead for each of these events so I don't binge or overeat.  I will also continue to exercise, because as much as the stubborn part of me refuses to admit it I know that it is a stress reliever.

No comments:

Post a Comment