Thursday, February 17, 2011

Restaurant eating

First, I'd like to say that I did not succumb to the chocolate cravings that I mentioned in my last post!!!!  How awesome is that??!!

Tomorrow night, hubby and I are going on a date!  I'm very excited.  Even though our kids are older, we still don't go out very often.  We're going to Outback because we have a gift certificate.  This will be the first time I've eaten at a restaurant since beginning my new healthy eating plan.

I think it is so helpful that most restaurants have menu and nutrition info on the web sites.  Since I haven't been to Outback in quite some time, I felt that the best plan would be to prepare myself by browsing the menu.  I didn't really see any vegan options.  My next "go to" healthy choice is typically grilled chicken.  They do offer a grilled chicken entree and a grilled chicken sandwich.  I will likely go with one of those and veggies.

How do you handle eating out?

No comments:

Post a Comment