Friday, February 11, 2011

Success!

I did it!!  I successfully avoided the unhealthy food at the pizza party today!  I decided the best course of action would be to not go to the party.  Since the party was basically a lunch with the sole purpose of eating, it didn't really make sense to go.

I was so worried about it, analyzed it so much, and do you think anyone even really commented when I said "I'm trying to eat healthy, no thanks."?  Of course not!

I need to learn that I don't need to be concerned about others' opinions about my food choices.  I don't really think too much about others' opinions about much else, so why should I be concerned about this?  Answer: I don't need to be.  My food choices effect me, not them.

I'm grateful that with God's help, I've continued to have motivation to eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment