Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ABC's of Me

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun.

A   Age: 37
B   Bed Size: King
C   Chore you hate: mopping
D   Dogs:  I prefer cats
E   Essential start to your day: prayer
F   Favorite Color: burgundy/wine/purple
G   Gold or silver: silver
H   Height: 5'4"
I    Instruments you can play: piano, but I rarely play anymore
J   Job title: hard to describe
K  Kids: 18 year old son and 13 year old daughter - where did time go??!
L   Live: Virginia
M  Mom's name: Teresa
N   Nicknames: Mel - I hate it, though!
O   Overnight hospital stays: only when my kids were born
P   Pet Peeve: superiority complexes
Q   Quote from a movie: "Life is like a box of chocolates....."
R   Righty or Lefty: righty
S   Sibling: one sister - she's my best friend  :)
T   Time you wake up: 6:20 a.m.
U   Underwear:  yes
V   Vegetables you dislike: celery
W   What makes you run late: I try very hard to always be on time.  Being late drives me crazy!!
X   X-rays: not including dental, only once on a sprained ankle
Y   Yummy food you make: I make desserts best.  Considering my addiction to sugar, this is a problem!
Z   Zoo favorite animal: monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment