Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pity party is over

I think my pity party is over.  I haven't been craving junk as much as I was.  I'm beginning to realize that it probably was hormone related.  I didn't think it was initially, but honestly I'm not as in tune with my cycle as I should be.  


Knowing what triggered this recent binge is helpful, but now what do I do about it?  I've read that eating healthy can help, but I'm already doing that.  I've also read that Vitamin B6 can help, so I'm going to add that to my daily regimen.  Any other suggestions?  


On another note, it is so helpful to read the blogs of others who struggle with binge eating order.  For many years I've felt so alone.  To read comments that I could have written myself means so much to me.  Knowing that I'm one of many people who suffer from this, is comforting.  


I've followed one particular blog, http://escapefromobesity.blogspot.com/, for quite a while.  Lyn describes things so well.







No comments:

Post a Comment