Friday, June 3, 2011

Award!

Jennifer has kindly given me an Adorable Blog Award!  As a relatively new blogger, I am very flattered.  Thanks Jennifer!





adorableblog.jpg





The rules are as follows:

*Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
*Tell us 10 things about yourself.
*Nominate your bloggers.
*Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award.

Ten things about me:

1-I'm a very private person.  I know this is extremely ironic to post on a blog, but it is true.  I don't like sharing things about myself.  That's one of the reasons I haven't posted pictures yet.  I started this blog for my own benefit, but I do hope that eventually it will be of help to others who struggle with overeating.
2-I love shoes!! Flip flops, sandals, flats, kitten heels, you name it.
3-I hate bananas and I hate eggs.  Yuck!  I think it's the mushy texture.  
4-I love to read, particularly suspense/mystery novels.
5-My favorite movie is The Sound of Music.
6-I am a Christian, and value my relationship with God above all else.
7-My favorite place to pray is in the car.  Out loud.  I guess that people passing by think I'm talking to myself, but I don't care.  
8-I live about 10 minutes from my childhood home.
9-I'm afraid of heights!
10-I'm a devoted I Love Lucy fan. 

Who I am nominating:


Thanks again Jennifer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment