Friday, June 3, 2011

Vacation

I don't have to go back to work until June 13!!!!!  We're not really going on vacation, per se, for a variety of reasons.  My husband and son have to work this week, so my daughter (today is her last day of school) and I will spend time together.  We'll do some fun things in our area.  Movies, shopping, spending time with friends, etc.  I'll also do some of the chores that I avoid....you know, the deep cleaning and stuff like that.  I also might do a little bit of painting.

I've mentioned before that I have to be very careful with weeks like this.  In the past, one of the things that I looked forward to while I was on vacation was eating.  Bingeing to be more accurate.  Lots of sugary, fatty foods.  Lots of eating out.  I am very mindful of this and refuse to succumb to any temptations to fall into old patterns and habits.

There are so many non-food related ways to have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment