Wednesday, June 8, 2011

painting

This week is going well!  I'm staying with my healthy eating plan, and I've been getting in some type of exercise every day.

Yesterday, I went to Panera for lunch with my sister, my nieces, my daughter, and one of my cousins.  I chose the "pick 2" option.  I got a 1/2 serving of black bean soup (very yummy) and a 1/2 ham sandwich on whole grain (no cheese) and an apple.  Everything tasted wonderful, and I was very full when I was done.

Today, I'm tackling some painting projects around the house.  To make a long story short, we recently added some insulation in the 2nd story of our house which required cutting several medium to large holes in the walls.  The holes have been patched for a few weeks now.  It seemed silly to hire someone to paint these areas since it's a relatively small job.  My husband is a far better painter than I, however he simply doesn't have the time to paint right now.  I volunteered to paint since I have the time this week.  So far, it's not looking too bad!

Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment