Thursday, January 13, 2011

change in routine

How does a change in routine effect your weight loss efforts?  Or, if you are maintaining a healthy weight how does it effect that?

The past two days I've eaten healthy!!  No binges!!!  Next week, I don't have to work.  I don't have any vacation plans; just trying to use all of my vacation time before our new fiscal year starts since it can't be carried over.

In the past, days like this have been filled with food.  What better way to spend time off from work than with a good book and chocolate, chips and dips, whatever junk food I was craving that day.  I need to plan ahead to avoid doing that this time, but I'm not sure how.

I do have a few plans for the week - I will spend Monday with my daughter since she doesn't have school, I need to get a hair cut, I have some Christmas money that I plan to have fun shopping with, and there are quite a few projects I need to do around the house.  However, I will still have a lot of free time next week.

First, I will spend time with God and turn to him when I am tempted.  Second, my son has been a great source of encouragement and he is someone I can be accountable to.  Third,  I will make certain that there are no "trigger" foods in the house.  Fourth, I will continue to eat high fiber, filling foods.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment