Tuesday, January 17, 2012

angry

I'm angry with myself.  Yesterday started out very well.  I ate healthy, exercised, my stress level wasn't particularly high....all in all a good day.  However, I found myself eating mindlessly last night.  What a waste of calories and time and energy!!! I don't know why I did it.  I wasn't really having cravings to speak of, but I didn't even try to do anything to stop the eating.   I did stop before it was too bad, and the food wasn't really unhealthy.  But the point is - I ate for a reason other than hunger.

I've moved on, and today has been a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Yea when we have days like this we just need to move on and make the NEXT better choice. I try hard not to have my poor choices last all day. I try to remember that just one bad choice doesn't have to mean a total poor choice day. Keep up the great work, you've come a long way :)

    ReplyDelete