Saturday, December 17, 2011

7 more pounds gone!!

I've lost 7 pounds since I late weighed in!  That is 129 pounds gone forever!!!  Wow.  That is more than what some women weigh!

When I really think about how much food and how many calories that I was probably taking in on a regular basis in order to maintain such an unhealthy weight, it's very sobering.

I haven't really set a goal weight yet.  I still have quite a bit I need to lose, so looking too far ahead can make this seem unmanageable.  One day at a time, one healthy bite at a time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the happy dance for you today!

    Jane at Keepingthepoundsoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!! Melanie you are my hero!
    Just imagine when you started and you lost your first couple of pounds :)
    You deserve a hug !

    ReplyDelete